Do You Like This Article?
Real Estate Marketing for Real Estate Investors
Marketing is all around us whether we choose to acknowledge it or not. Even in real estate, marketing is a big part of the game plan of every successful investor. Some real estate agents might spend a lot of time with offline clients. Building a network is important, but learning real estate marketing for real estate investors can really supercharge your investing business. Great marketing is what separates investors that retire early and those that might never retire from their day job. The Internet is here to stay and you can learn to use it to your advantage.
Why Real Estate Marketing is Crucial
Did you know that more buyers are now searching online first before buying a property? The same numbers of people are searching online for a rental property. You might own a turnkey property, duplex or just a single family home. The way that you market the property to rent or to buy can be a large factor in your real estate success.
JWB Hot Tip: www.howtomarkethouses.com is a great resource to get free information about real estate Internet marketing.
Tips and Tools for Real Estate Marketing
There are many free tools that you can use to your benefit for real estate marketing. There are also many paid tools. Do not think that you cannot market to a wide audience using free tools. You can. You just have to use the right free tools. These tools will help you regardless if you are buying or selling a property through your real estate investment company.
1. Craigslist – Craigslist is a free directory that has classified listings for houses in every major U.S. city. Selling a house in one state and reaching buyers in another is simplified with Craigslist.
2. eBay Classifieds – eBay is the world's leading online auction website and it also maintains the largest listing of free classified ads. You don't have to settle for local ads when you can target buyers and sellers around the world.
3. Postlets.com – If you are using Craigslist and other top classified websites, you can use Postlets.com to help syndicate your listings. Create a fresh online listing and have it syndicated with a click of your mouse. This is another free of charge tool to boost real estate sales.
4. The RedX – You have the power of accessing qualified leads through this lead generation and reseach company. The RedX is the number one way to find leads unique for real estate. The leads include foreclosures, for sale by owner, expired leads and high octane.
5. Facebook – Facebook is the largest social media website along with Twitter. If your real estate business is not on Facebook yet, you are probably missing out on hundreds of qualified leads and team members that you could bring into your business. Facebook ad programs can help you reach the half a billion users now on Facebook.
6. Adwords or AdCenter – Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter give you the power of paying for click-throughs in search engines for your listings. You can use a lot of free tools, but paying for web visitors can also generate a ton of website or blog traffic you need. Affordable ad programs are an excellent way to increase sales.
7. Pre-Foreclosure Listing from County Courthouse – Sometimes finding a property for sale means contacting the county clerk or county recorders office in the state in which you will buy a property. Our example above links you with every county clerk in the state of Florida. The county clerk office in every state has an Internet website you can use to find out when listings are given out.
Sell you home form
Sell Your House Or Land Today
Get An Offer Within 15 Minutes...Guaranteed!
- What is a Pay Rent or Quit Notice?
- Real Estate Marketing for Real Estate Investors
- How Much Money Do You Need to Retire?
- Are HOA Fees Tax Deductible?
- Tips for Working with Your Spouse in Real Estate
- Short Sale Definition
- What is the Penalty for Cashing Out an IRA
- What is an Income to Rent Ratio for Investment Property?
JWB home buyers Blog11 Dec
What is a Pay Rent or Quit Notice?
When you buy investment property, you have to remember that you are in fact a landlord. The decisions that you make will directly affect the tenant that receives housing from you. Whether or not you have a property manager, you will need to have a te...
© 2018 JWB Home Buyers, LLC. All Rights Reserved